- Fees are paid by monthly standing order the costs of lessons are spread over 12 months or they can be paid per term.
- All lessons are TERM TIME ONLY.
- JENCA has the right to exclude a child until fees are paid.
- JENCA has the right to increase fees. At least half a terms notice will be given to parents/guardians/students
- Extra lessons will have a set fee.
- All extra lessons must be paid in full by deadline given.
- By taking up tuition with Jenca you have deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions as stated above
- Students are expected to be punctual for their classes
- JENCA reserves the right to exclude any student from classes due to bad behaviour.
If you wish to withdraw your child from lessons, a terms written notice is required at least 6 weeks before the end of term you wish tuition to cease.
Notification must be received in writing to Jenca Music School, 7 West Centre, 2nd & 3rd floor, St. Helier JE2 4ST or by email: email@example.com.
Please note: If notification to cease lessons has not been received within the required notice period the payer will be liable for the following term’s fees.
No refunds for lessons missed/cancelled, this includes external activities, illness, official public holidays, bad weather. If the tutor cancels the lesson scheduled, an alternative time/date will be arranged or it will be credited if not honoured.
Please also note if student has not attended primary or secondary school or workplace due to illness ,please do not attend music lesson.
Extra lessons may be required at the advice of the tutor if student has been entered for an exam.
All ROCKSCHOOL LTD (RSl Awards) examination fees should be paid in full prior to the student being entered for an official grade exam. Please go to www.rslawards.com/examsonline.
Once exam time is set it cannot be altered. If exam date cannot be honoured, ROCKSCHOOL LTD reserves the right to uphold full payment for exam fee.
Deferred exams to a later date require full payment.
All students may be required to attend workshops and live performance events as part of the JENCA Music school curriculum. Notification will be given in advance to allow students/parents to make arrangements to attend.
From time to time, pupils and students will be photographed and videoed and may appear in the local press. Please inform the school, in writing, if you wish your child excluded.
- JENCA accepts no responsibility for any personal items lost or damaged inside or outside classrooms.
- Students must adhere to the rules of JENCA MUSIC SCHOOL.
- DUE TO FIRE REGULATIONS ALL PARENTS/GUARDIANS/STUDENTS MUST SIGN THE REGISTRATION BOOK IN AND OUT OF THE BUILDING BEFORE AND AFTER EACH LESSON.
- The student will not be allowed to leave unless there is a parent/guardian present at collection time. If you wish your child to make their own way home, a written letter must be given to JENCA authorizing this.
- Some physical contact with the students from the teaching faculty will be necessary to help students with correct technique and body alignment.
- All members of staff at JENCA have had by law, up-to-date police checks.
- JENCA does not provide supervision or accept responsibility for any student other than during the lesson. Parents remain responsible for the child at all times before and after lesson/gig/event.
- Please notify JENCA of any medical conditions that the student has. All medical conditions must be written on the students registration form (contact detail form). Any updates must be given in writing.
- JENCA will do its upmost to create a safe environment for their students.
- If any student becomes unwell or is injured in anyway JENCA will make every reasonable effort to contact parent/guardian. However, if unavailable student will be given secure emergency medical care (A & E)